AE300 Warrenty

grant1sc

Having recieved my ae300 from Komplett today I am more than pleased with the picture, a quick look showed no dead pixels, although Il have a proper look 2 moro.The only thing that worried me slightly was the fact there was no details of a warrenty? Is this correct or am I missing something? I will contact komplett 2 moro o see what they say as well? Thanks for any info.

chic

Distinguished Member
dont know about european models but with my uk model you dont get anything about a warranty either the same happened with my 100, when i had a problem with my old 100 i called panasonic techinical direct & they sent a carrier in to pick up the unit all they wanted to know was who i bought the unit from

FIZZBIN2003

I had exactly the same question as I bought mine a month ago and was a bit concerned that there was no paper warrenty. All I have is a receipt from the web supplier that I bought it from.

I phoned them and they said that they wouldn't have sent one.

I just hope that Panasonic will accept this as proof of purchase should I have any problems in the next 11 months.

Touch wood but so far so good - I'm very pleased with the performance of this projector.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom