1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AE300: English Specs and PDF available

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by xander, Dec 13, 2002.

1. xander

xander
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    This might be the first English specification on the AE300/AE200 with a downloadable PDF brochure: LINK

Enjoy...

2. Splinter

Splinter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Xander, wonder where the scart socket went though - could have really used one of those. Both the AE200 and 300 have them at the bottom of that manual.

3. Julia

Julia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Splinter,

The scart is missing from our AE300 because we have the Japanese version (I've heard that they do not have scart inputs/outputs in Japan...).
    Bytheway, I wonder that little input which we have instead what could be used for?...

Xander,

Thanks for the files. I hope we'll find soon an English User Manual as well... although some people might say that they don't need it...:D

Julia

4. Big_AL007

Big_AL007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    But its from Panny New Zealand !!! Still no info on whether it will be released here then ??

5. Splinter

Splinter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Doh, didn't realise that, still...guess it wouldn't have made me wait for it to come out over here anyway.