ae100 remote issue

ibster

Established Member
Reaction score
whilst everyone is playing with there new ae900's, z4's etc, my trusted panny is still doing the job through 1:1 pixel mapping, however the remote has stopped working, does anyone know where i can get a spare, or if anyone here has a spare from a broken ae100 they could be bothered to repair or if there is a 4 in 1 remote or somin which will allow me to access the menu,

thanks again

I hate to suggest it, but have your tried replacing the battery? I just replaced my AE100 battery after a couple of years use.

ibster said:
whilst everyone is playing with there new ae900's, z4's etc, my trusted panny is still doing the job through 1:1 pixel mapping, however the remote has stopped working, does anyone know where i can get a spare, or if anyone here has a spare from a broken ae100 they could be bothered to repair or if there is a 4 in 1 remote or somin which will allow me to access the menu,

thanks again

Well I may be giving up on my broken AE100, and upgrade - so I;ll let you know if I have a spare remote....soon!

When this happened to me I sent it back to panasonic to test it. This was out of warantee and free. Worth phoning them up? Turned out I had 2 duff batteries in a row. Bl**dy pound shops!;)

thanks again guys, i'll try and find a panasonic service centre number, see what they say.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom