1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ae-100 Wooow

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by steroid, Jun 15, 2002.

1. steroid

steroid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got my ae-100 imported just for me from singapore, (Panasonic doesn't operate in India). WOOW!!! I think sums it up. Projectors are not popular here as the customs duty is very high for them. So I have only seen the Barco Cine6 besides my Panny.

After getting my Panny based only on the suggestions obtained on this forum ( no preview or demo), it leaves me wondering, Why would I pay 4 times it's cost for a Barco. Very pleased and a great thanks to you guys.

One hitch though. The outer edges of grey u receive upon keystone adjustment is the most irritating aspect of film viewing I have ever come across. but I guess everything is bittersweet at best.

2. stan_toopee

stan_toopee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i'm happy with mine too, but i've found that by mounting the pj perfectly square to the screen and using no keystone correction at all, then the picture is absolutely awesome for the price.
    i'm waiting to get my hands on a PRO-V it's supposed to be the dogs b******s

3. steroid

steroid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i tried holding my Pj square to the screen. But it seems to project at an upward angle not horizontal is this peculiar to my piece or have you done something else?

enlightenment will be hugely appreciated

4. skimber

skimber
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it needs to be level with the bottom of the screen (or the top if you ceiling mount it)

this thread should probably me moved to the projectors forum....

5. steroid

steroid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    GOTCHA;)

6. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't seen either of these films Ae- 100 woow or GOTCHA are they any good, have blockbusters got them to rent yet.

:D

7. steroid

steroid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :D

hehe..

I think blockbuster should.

I apologise :( for posting in the wrong forum. I have asked the morderator to shift it. Lets hope he does it.