AE-100 & HS-10 demos in Ireland

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by vexorg, Jan 9, 2003.

1. vexorg

vexorg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to buy my first projector and am stuck between getting the less expensive AE-100 and the more expensive better image quality HS-10.

As I have never seen a projector setup for home cinema, the AE100 may be more that adequate as its shortcomings, like screen door etc may not be noticible to the untrained and unspoilt eye. This item is available for about eur1600.

Or for about eur3025 from Japan, there is the HS-10 with its higher resolution and the benefits that it brings. Would I see double the image quality for almost double the price?, probably not but is it that much better.

Anyhow, it would be much more helpful to see the projectors in action to help make the decision. Is there anywhere in Dublin or Ireland for that matter that can do a projector demo some Justice?

Thanks

Gerry