adwords for small a business ?

tabs

anyone actually had any results using adwords ?
im paying around £80 a month and probably had 5 enquiries over the last 6 months, so im wondering if facebook might be a better option, or if anyone knows of any other way im all ears, not literally :)

FishDUDE

I'd say unless you know what your doing it like pouring money down a drain, we didn't have a clue and wasted quite a bit, ended up paying a company to set up our campaign and to run it. Seems to be working okay.

Never tried Facebook ads so cant comment on them.

tabs

I'd say unless you know what your doing it like pouring money down a drain, we didn't have a clue and wasted quite a bit, ended up paying a company to set up our campaign and to run it. Seems to be working okay.

Never tried Facebook ads so cant comment on them.

do you mind me asking who they are who deal with yours ?

reason being is, i get a dozen calls a week from various people seelling this as a service, but its difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, thankyou

Desmo

Distinguished Member
A lot depends on the type of business you are and what you're selling. We do well from Adwords but spend around £1,500 a month. If we tried Facebook it would be a complete waste of time for us in comparison.

We have had a couple of companies tweak ours before. Some are good and seem to do nothing.

tabs

A lot depends on the type of business you are and what you're selling. We do well from Adwords but spend around £1,500 a month. If we tried Facebook it would be a complete waste of time for us in comparison.

We have had a couple of companies tweak ours before. Some are good and seem to do nothing.

its a locksmith training course, i have been a locky for over 25 years, but due to a car accident and a smashed knee, this is the only thing ive got, which is the knowledge, either that or be on long term benefit, so thats a major no no .. but im really struggling to get it "out there"

FishDUDE

I've sent you a pm, wouldn't want anyone to think I was advertising, we basically choose them cos they came first on google when we searched. It's a husband and wife that do it.

Never had any complaints about them.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom