1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advise

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Ayub, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +607
    Hi guys, Needs a little advise.

I used to own a pair of the old B&O i paid around £49 for them ( 10 YEARS AGO) These were really good but were of a weird design. The sounds quality was and is still really good. The design resembelled a triangle. Anyway to get to the point. Now that they have gone to headphone heaven i would like guys here to help me choose a good pair around the same quality ( hope you know what i mean) i dont want the closed ( in ear type ones) .

I will be watching films and listening to movies on them. I have a okish budget around £80 if anyone has a good pair they want to get shunt of or reccomend a good place i would be grateful.

2. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Ayub! What kind of music do you listen to and what are you using as your source?

3. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +607
    I will be using it on my av amp for watching /listening to the films.
    I would only run it on the av amp.The music i listen to is mainly vocal and their main use would be films. Their is a user selling some headphones for £50 in the f/sale thread i am tempted, what do you think?

4. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure about the ones in the thread and not very up on UK prices at present, but without knowing their exact present cost, the Sennheiser HD600s might suit you well, though they could be overkill for what you intend to use them for. That said, if you use them to listen to your music system with, too, you might find yourself using headphones more often..Here's a pic! :smashin:

5. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +607
    cant get a uk price. Seems to be $ and at 400 i assume thats around £200 its outa my range. Cant go above £80.

6. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ouch, big diff to the US prices as usual. I'll have to go check some prices before I give you any more great advice :D but this headphone gallery might help.

7. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +607
    lol thanks