1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advise pls- convergance of RPTVs

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by delta, Apr 9, 2001.

1. delta

delta
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't attempt to converge your picture until the tv has been switched on for at least 40 minutes, it takes that long for everything to drop into place. If you converge it before then, you will need to reconverge every time you switch on. Wait until 40 minutes has passed then converge, and you should find it stays in place.

Dave

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    For more info, hassle MaCready. He is the resident PRTV expert. :D
    Search this topic with his name and I guarantee a lot of info.
    Good luck.

3. Gregz

Gregz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just bought a Tosh 43PJ93B TV. Now I'm trying to get the convergance just right, but I've a feeling that I'm doing something wrong somewhere.
    I get the middle cross all lined up nicely, then go through the outer crosses. Simple...well not exactly. Even with the crosses lined up, the bottom left of the screen with teletext is out of sync. So I put that right through trial and error - but now the cross on the bottom left is out of sync (and so is the main menu on my DVD player- so I converge that right and now the teletext is out again !). Has anyone any hints and tips with perfecting this, pls.

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0