Advise on monitor audio centre speaker

P Adams

Hi Alfred3

Still loving the C350. We did wonder if it would balance with the Silver RX 8 floorstanders slightly different drivers, but it’s so much better than the RX centre, and that was very good.

The Audyssey set-up with our Marantz receiver has integrated it into our system beautifully. A full, detailed and uncomplicated sound. Goes nice and loud without it sounding strained too.

My wife, who is very picky when it comes to strained sounding components thinks it’s excellent too! Vocals are much easier to follow. But as I said, the RX centre was very good but the C350 is even better.

Last edited:

alfred3

Novice Member
Hi Alfred3

Still loving the C350. We did wonder if it would balance with the Silver RX 8 floorstanders slightly different drivers, but it’s so much better than the RX centre, and that was very good.

The Audyssey set-up with our Marantz receiver has integrated it into our system beautifully. A full, detailed and uncomplicated sound. Goes nice and loud without it sounding strained too.

My wife, who is very picky when it comes to strained sounding components thinks it’s excellent too! Vocals are much easier to follow. But as I said, the RX centre was very good but the C350 is even better.
Thank you for your replay
Glad to heat that. enjoy your setup
Now the Great challenge is to find one..

Jester1066

Thank you for your replay
Glad to heat that. enjoy your setup
Now the Great challenge is to find one..
Indeed. They are becoming rare beasts for sure! Good luck in your quest!

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom