1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice required on Pro Evo 4 online via live

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Bristol Pete, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    Hi,

I have asked this a while ago however I would like some advice.

I am currently running an x-box which I want to hook up to x-box live.

I have a 1mb Broadband connection.

I intend on running the broadband to my lap top via usb and the xbox via ethernet.

Can anyone tell me if Pro Evo 4 is any good online. I really dont wanna spend £40.00 to be let down.

What are your thoughts.

Cap :thumbsup:

2. ZapBrannigan81

ZapBrannigan81

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    Is the pope catholic!? It's superb, OK so it's not the best they could have done -i.e. online leagues, tourneys would have been nice but it's Pro Evo online and it's gaming heaven! This is the game Live was made for IMO and now that there is virtually no lag and quitters get penalised it's spot on! I bought an X-Box simply for this experience (although there are loads of other great games) and if there are any X-Box owners out there with even a passing interest in footie, or just great video games who don't have this then they should get their credit card out ASAP!

4. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Is it not possible to set up a cup competition? or league/mini league. Imagine if you could set up a mini league with 4-8 players. Small enough to be played in one evening. Why isn't this a downloadable extra? :confused:

£20 for PES4 is a steal. 12 months of L!ve access costs as £21.50 from GAME plus if your quick you can still use the 2 months free trial, (up til 31st of March). Therefore that's £21.50 for 14 months or roughly £1.50 per month. Bargain.

5. Nebby

Nebby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Hi Cap

I lost my PES4 cherry in January. Absolutely hated it at first, as I kept getting stuffed every night! Stuck with it until thrashings turned into 1-0 defeats, then into score draws, and then into victories! Hurrah!

Lag is still a problem, despite the "fix" - it's all about finding a group of friends to play against where you don't get any (I'm up to about a dozen). And as we all know, playing friends (and dishing out the banter as the ball hits the back of the net!), is much more satisfying than playing some voiceless stranger.

Frankly, you could take away every other X-Box game I've got and I'd be as happy as larry (who's a very happy bloke, apparently) with just my PES4.

My gamertag is Pfc Spud, if you ever fancy a match.

Cheers

Nebby