bush 24inch and mount (4).jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 58
  • bush 24inch and mount  (5).jpg
    bush 24inch and mount (5).jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
1. VESA 75 x 75.
2. M4, you'll have to try some for the right length unless Google can supply the answer.
3. No, that's VESA 80 x 80 minimum.

Manual here:

Will you be able to locate a ceiling joist to mount the bracket to ? That will give you the most secure way of fixing it to the ceiling.

I was also going to suggest M4 bolts, judging by your photos and the size of the TV. I would buy a bracket that comes with a selection of different size (and length) bolts, washers and spacers.

I would buy 2 pieces of 60cm x 40cm x 2cm piece of chipboard

Find the joists - they will be roughly 60cm centres apart

Screw the chipboard (One on top of the other ) to the ceiling joists then you can pretty much use anything to fix the TV mounts to the chipboard

The extra 4cm space from ceiling to TV that the Chipboard gives you will help with fixing cables etc

hi - thanks everyone so far.

1. I'm not worried about ceiling joists because it will be fixed to a large, solid overhanging wooden shelf and the tv is small sized.

2. RBZ5416 has identified my screw holes as VESA 75 x 75 (Thanks!) which i take to mean bolt-hole centre to bolt hole centre. Do you think i could fit this :
onto this:
Ceiling Roof Wall Mount TV Bracket LED LCD Swivel Tilt Holder 14-37 inch Monitor 720562348425 | eBay
to convert the ceiling mount so it takes VESA 75 x 75 ? Is that a common type of work-around route to take ?

cheers again folks

Last edited:
Do you think i could fit this onto this.
Possibly, but I think that's really intended to go larger rather than smaller. There still won't be holes at 75mm in the ceiling mount so you may need to be creative with how it all goes together. You may also need addition M4 bolts as it's not stated exactly what's included with the ceiling mount. Although it does say "All screws to go into the back of your TV".

Better to find one that supports 75mm directly, maybe this?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom