Advice : Posting a game to Ireland

not sure does it make a difference :confused:, on their profile it say's Rep. of Ireland :rolleyes:

It probably will.

NI is in the UK and posting small items like CDs or DVDs are the same as it would cost you to post to any other part of the mainland.

However, posting to RoI is classed as a foreign country and hence might be international post. Should not be too high though if the package is small and light.

Ireland was on the list for me, under Ireland (Republic)

A dvd being about 100g was about £1.24 or something first class (not-recorded) I think, I forgot already :rolleyes:

not sure does it make a difference :confused:, on their profile it say's Rep. of Ireland :rolleyes:

Yes....If it was North its classed as the UK as its South then its an overseas job.

Easy way to spot is 1 ie the North has a post code and the other ie the south has none. As its late night I will add this for you.

The most northern part of Ireland is in the South. :D

Yes....If it was North its classed as the UK as its South then its an overseas job.

Easy way to spot is 1 ie the North has a post code and the other ie the south has none. As its late night I will add this for you.

The most northern part of Ireland is in the South. :D

:(

Opps looks like I posted after RMCF and Iccz. Sorry. ;)

The reason is that Donegal is the most northern part of Ireland. Donegal being a county in the Republic Ireland or the south of Ireland. I said it was late night ;)

International Signed For Small Packets £4.74

That's based on 100g to Ireland (Overseas).

Republic of Ireland is the South, as opposed to Nthn Ireland which is, errrrr, the North :)

they dont have postcodes they have a different postal situation last time i sent something to the republic as i have a few times roughly costs from the P.O around £4 and the game never arrived so best to send it signed for

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom