• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Advice : Posting a game to Ireland

RMCF

Distinguished Member
not sure does it make a difference :confused:, on their profile it say's Rep. of Ireland :rolleyes:

It probably will.

NI is in the UK and posting small items like CDs or DVDs are the same as it would cost you to post to any other part of the mainland.

However, posting to RoI is classed as a foreign country and hence might be international post. Should not be too high though if the package is small and light.

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Ireland was on the list for me, under Ireland (Republic)

A dvd being about 100g was about £1.24 or something first class (not-recorded) I think, I forgot already :rolleyes:

not sure does it make a difference :confused:, on their profile it say's Rep. of Ireland :rolleyes:

Yes....If it was North its classed as the UK as its South then its an overseas job.

Easy way to spot is 1 ie the North has a post code and the other ie the south has none. As its late night I will add this for you.

The most northern part of Ireland is in the South. :D

kopchoir

Banned
they dont have postcodes they have a different postal situation last time i sent something to the republic as i have a few times roughly costs from the P.O around £4 and the game never arrived so best to send it signed for

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom