• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

advice please

jpr141

Hi, i have a problem when i turned my pc on today i got the red security icon come up and it said i have multiple security problems,so i looked in the security centre and it said my avg and windows defender were turned off but i havent turned them of,so i tryed turning them on again but they didnt come on,but when i look in my avg launch control centre it says everything is working properly and up to date and windows defender all so says its running normally,so basicly why do think windows security centre says they are turned of but when you look at the programmes themselves they say they are working and running normally?

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Could just be Windows Security Centre acting funny. Try rebooting/restarting and see if it says the same thing.

jpr141

im just worried if the protection is working properly or not because security centre says no but the programmes themselves say yes whos right thats annoying.:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom