• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

advice please

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
i play pdzero online with no lag at all,when i play cod online its the worst lagg ive ever seen???
any ideas as to why this is?

signs

Banned
MrFurious said:
i play pdzero online with no lag at all,when i play cod online its the worst lagg ive ever seen???
any ideas as to why this is?
come and have a game with us (lag very rare,uk hosts and large up load speeds, av members) :thumbsup:

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
cheers guys,
signs where do i find you lot online?

S

SaV6479

I love playing COD online but as stated above I get some really nasty Lag but saying that someimes I get a really low Ping.

I'm confused as to how you can pick which server you want to play on instead of getting chucked on to any old game?

Also how can we all play online? Together?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
SaV6479 said:
I love playing COD online but as stated above I get some really nasty Lag but saying that someimes I get a really low Ping.

I'm confused as to how you can pick which server you want to play on instead of getting chucked on to any old game?

Also how can we all play online? Together?
You use the glitch to setup your own game then very quickly join the person who is hosting it, had an 8 player forum only game last night which was lag free but it did take nearly an hour to get it sorted out.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom