Advice Please...Which LCD

J

JohnEEEboy

Guest
Hi guys

Im new to this site and pretty new to the modern range of LCD Tv's
Im looking for some guidance and recommendations on which Tv to buy.
I have a budget of £2000 and am a bit overwhelmed by all the choice and tech speak.
I would appreciate your thoughts, but please keep it simple.

Thanks guys:smashin:
 

psikey

Distinguished Member
You'll need to let us know size of screen you want & what you will be using it with i.e. PC, console, SKYHD etc.
 
J

JohnEEEboy

Guest
psikey said:
You'll need to let us know size of screen you want & what you will be using it with i.e. PC, console, SKYHD etc.

Probably 37" screen........not too bothered with Sky
 

psikey

Distinguished Member
Well I'm very impressed with my Sony 32V2000 for SD, much better than Samsung and the 40V2000 is under £2000 but a Plasma may be better. See what others recommend.

PS the 32V2000 looks to have won EISA best LCD 2006/2007 :thumbsup:
 
J

JohnEEEboy

Guest
psikey said:
Well I'm very impressed with my Sony 32V2000 for SD, much better than Samsung and the 40V2000 is under £2000 but a Plasma may be better. See what others recommend.

PS the 32V2000 looks to have won EISA best LCD 2006/2007 :thumbsup:
Thanks
 
S

shirtee

Guest
How about going large and getting 42" Panasonic Viera. It's PDP but damn it's good...
 
J

JohnEEEboy

Guest
shirtee said:
How about going large and getting 42" Panasonic Viera. It's PDP but damn it's good...
I had thought about a PDP but the screen burn issue, running in, and what I had heard from others put me off:(
 
Top Bottom