Advice please regarding Samsung website shop please and multiple issues

I remember when

Established Member
Reaction score
only people who knew there was a television for collection that day was Samsung there courier panther group and there driver crew who phoned ahead to say they would be within the next hour as the thieves were in that time slot and knew there was a television to collect

Last edited:
Wow, that’s seriously bad luck, I feel for you!

It sounds like you have been the victim of a theft and all they got was a faulty TV, but even so, you could well end up out of pocket.

What collection paper work did you see when the tv was collected? The courier should have had a collection note or app on their phone and should have been able to quote a reference to you. Did you get the mobile number they called you from when they said they were arriving? Even if the number was withheld, the police can request this from the phone company.

What I am struggling with is why someone would bother to go to so much effort to steal a faulty tv. There seems to be a lot to unpick here.

Maybe email to a consumer tv or radio show, as "Disabled person defrauded out of TV in sophisticated scam" would be right up their street!

Worse case is claim on your household insurance, as they may have more luck getting Samsung to cooperate than you are.

I doubt it's theft. It's far more likely to be miscommunication between Samsung & Panther. I had a similar issue with a TV I ordered that was DOA. I asked for an immediate swap but was told they would need to inspect the TV & it could take 1-2 weeks so I demanded an immediate refund then separately ordered another for next day delivery.

Panther came to collect the TV the next morning but there was no paperwork. After about 10 days with no refund I contacted Samsung who denied receiving the TV. After a lot of phone calls & messages backwards & forwards with Samsung I got my refund but I have no idea whether they located the TV.

It seems to me that Panther are pretty chaotic & it's not helped by Samsung support being somewhere in the Far East.

I totally agree Samsung in Far East communications on phone are incredibly tough as for panther I think there driver has some questions to answer

Samsung say nothing to do with them there panther courier tracking shows nothing to collect when they arrived

Last edited:
Wow, that’s seriously bad luck, I feel for you!

It sounds like you have been the victim of a theft and all they got was a faulty TV, but even so, you could well end up out of pocket.

What collection paper work did you see when the tv was collected? The courier should have had a collection note or app on their phone and should have been able to quote a reference to you. Did you get the mobile number they called you from when they said they were arriving? Even if the number was withheld, the police can request this from the phone company.

What I am struggling with is why someone would bother to go to so much effort to steal a faulty tv. There seems to be a lot to unpick here.

Maybe email to a consumer tv or radio show, as "Disabled person defrauded out of TV in sophisticated scam" would be right up their street!

Worse case is claim on your household insurance, as they may have more luck getting Samsung to cooperate than you are.
No paper work panther don’t give paper work or so they told me on the phone when I was speaking to them with there driver believing it had just been double booked

panther courier say nothing to do with them yet there tracking software showed I was next collection and courrier driver gave the hour window phone call that I was next collection that the thieves used to collect the television. No one else knew there was a collection or that it was a television

what was said at the door I have the courrier drivers mobile number he used to call to confirm collection window gave that to the police the courier driver was unaware the tv was faulty for all they knew it was just going back as customer changed there mind in the 28 days

i Wasn’t sure if household insurance would cover it with these circumstances of theft I could try that route that might help

Last edited:
Latest update panther courier say they have been advised by Samsung that expert logistics collected it and it’s nothing to do with them now. But won’t give that in writing.

phoned Expert logistics phone number given by panther courier they say they have no collections from this address and none have ever been sent to them fpr a collection

Samsung are just replying every time I ask anything with what’s the courier reference number who collected it if I knew that I could know who had it and track it. The courier was supplying the return label for it to go back

Police still have not come out so now I have no television and samsung refusing to help. panther courier refusing to help and can’t contact expert logistics they say to confirm they do or don’t have it and nothing from the police.

another differnt person replies ignores my messages my question can they confirm if expert logistic have it and all the previous messages back and forth and you start from beginning again

View attachment 1506204

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom