Advice-Planning new projector setup advice please

Andy104

Hi there guys iv been around for a while getting ideas but have never made any major threads so here i go...

using google sketch up i have put together a rough idea of what i would like the room to look like however any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

roomdc3.jpg

By andy104 at 2008-05-25

i am planning to use this projector but what do you guys think?

http://www.projectorpoint.co.uk/projectors/Optoma_HD700X.html

thanks in advance :)

CFS

I'm looking into getting the same projector! £450 plus a free screen on play.com

nicktrex

I currently have that projector, Can only say good things about it, its a very small unit and quite quiet too, very good picture quality and can only be beaten by the HD65 if you really want to be just that bit better for £50 or so, I personally saw no need to spend the extra money for the HD65 and bought the HD700X and that deal is amazing, Go buy it :D

Andy104

I currently have that projector, Can only say good things about it, its a very small unit and quite quiet too, very good picture quality and can only be beaten by the HD65 if you really want to be just that bit better for £50 or so, I personally saw no need to spend the extra money for the HD65 and bought the HD700X and that deal is amazing, Go buy it :D

thank you very much for your advice, it is great to be able to speak to somebody who actually owns and uses it!

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom