• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

advice on wireless headphones to watch tv

silverpuma

Established Member
Hiall, need some advice. I have a samsung smart tv in bedroom and need a budget but reasonable pair of wieless headphones so my better half is not annoyed with my late night viewing. From where id be lying to tv its about 10ft...3m. Im not a music guy so its just basic tv listening I need. Not looking to spend much maybe £25 max and less if possible.
Just a thought as I type.....what would be a good set to ask for in the classified ads here on avf? Thanks in advance for any help offered.....

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
What connectivity does the TV have? Many no longer have analogue audio out so that may limit your already limited (by budget) choice even further. Whist I can see the attraction of wireless, you're asking a lot to achieve anything worthwhile for £25.

silverpuma

Established Member
Sorry for delay in replying and thanks for the help. Thinking about it maybe wired as you say is the best option with my limited budget. Any advice on model I should buy........Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom