• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Advice on which Headphones to purchase?

rid1

Established Member
Hi

So...i'm looking to get a new pair of headphones. I will mostly be using it for listening to music on my iPhone. My musical preference is Hip-Hop but there's a little bit of everything in my library. My budget is around £50 and the main feature I would like the headphones to have is a mic and remote to control music playback. Noise isolation (not cancellation as I know that is out of my price range) would also be nice but not a necessity. Other than that I don't really mind on which type of ear/headphone it is. I did look at the Veho Bluetooth Wireless Headphones but couldn't find any reviews for them. Hope someone could offer some advice/recommendations

Thanks in advance

Rid1

rid1

Established Member
I ordered the for £40 in the Black Friday deals yesterday. However I have just come across the Sennheiser HD 238. Does anyone have any experience of either or can anyone offer any advice whether I should return the Creatives and go for the Sennheisers?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom