Advice on tv screen issue

ryobitunes

Novice Member
Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone has ever had an issue with there Tv screen where part of the screen goes different shades of colour to the rest of the screen

In my case it’s 25% of the screen with the problem
See photo of it at its worst whilst I was on a game at the time

The odd thing is that after a month of it being constant, it now happens only for a couple of days and then it will magically be ok for a couple before then going back
Any idea if I should be replacing tv or if there a fix where it doesn’t come back?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 81203C81-B84D-4CFC-9139-6FC783998CB3.jpeg
    81203C81-B84D-4CFC-9139-6FC783998CB3.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 30

giggsy1950

Is it definitely the TV at fault? Does the same issue occur on a different screen?

ryobitunes

Novice Member
Is it definitely the TV at fault? Does the same issue occur on a different screen?
I haven’t tried plugging a different tv in to my devices but I have noticed it can happen on the tv with cable tv, console and Amazon box

A tv sales guy said that once a tv does that then it not likely fixable and matter of time
However it has since shown signs of it getting better which is very confusing
I bought it 6 years ago as a Panasonic flagship tv and luckily had screen replaced at the end of its 5 year warranty
Meaning the screen is only 1 year old which makes even less sense to why it would stop working

giggsy1950

I'm assuming the replacement panel came with a warranty as well? If so I'd pursue those channels.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom