1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on setting up an H56A in progressive?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by fedeg, Jan 13, 2005.

1. fedeg

fedeg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear all

I've read with interest in other posts about the difficulties in getting to grips with the Optoma H56 and the progressive mode.

I have an H56A and last night I tried to get the image right using the RCA to DVI cable provided from the component output of my Sony 765 to the DVI input of the PJ.

After a lot of adjustments I am starting to get the image right :thumbsup: , but sometimes (not always) there are horizontal lines that move up and down the screen, like an interference :mad: .

I've played with the signal and frequency settings but I can't get rid of them.

Can anyone help, please?

2. rimibar

rimibar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Fed,
    :rolleyes: I had EXACTLY ths problem with my H50. I know it's an older model but sounds like the exact same problem.

Whilst I can't help you with this directly - I can recommend who to speak to. Try PMing "Gandley" - he used to have an H56 and managed to fine tune it.....

Good luck! Would be great if Optoma could answer these threads sometimes.....

Richard

3. fedeg

fedeg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Richard

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll try him.

F