• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Advice on set-up of Panasonic TX-L24E3B television

Rabmac

Standard Member
Hi All

I’m waiting for Panasonic TX-L24E3B television, which I think I should receive this week.

This has a Freeview tuner, and I’m planning to use the tv with a PVR (Humax 9150T) and Toshiba DVD player.

I am correct in thinking I should first tune the Panasonic television with the aerial direct in order to receive HD signals, then connect the PVR as follows?:

Humax tv scart to Panasonic tv scart, main aerial cable connected to PVR, loop aerial coax between PVR and Panasonic tv aerial in, DVD player scart between DVD player and Humax VCR scart connection.

If this is the correct set-up, would I then be able to view HD broadcasts by using the ‘source’ button to switch back on the Humax remote? (which would take me to the television’s built-in tuner?). (I gather I cannot watch HD broadcasts via my Humax box?)

I’d appreciate your advice.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom