1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on sale of iscan pro

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by HeweyBoy101, Oct 26, 2004.

1. HeweyBoy101

HeweyBoy101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +60
    I recently purchased an iscan pro to basically improve DVB (and DVD) picture on my Phillips Plasma 37PF9965. Bought from dealer. Spur of moment decision (unlike me). Paid too much. Very happy with performance - much more natural picture and fewer scaling artifacts. Having now done the research I should have done before buying, I alraedy find myself itching to upgrade to the iscan HD. Infact - I'm going to phone and order today, on approval. So, how best to sell the iscan pro, and at what price? Any help greatfully rec'd - thanks folks.

2. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +646
    I sold mine for £120, and that was about a year ago.

Problem is it is 5 year old technology, very good in its day but when you see things like Lumagen Visions advertised for around £350-400, which are in a different league, it makes it tricky to sell.

3. Barcoing Mad

Barcoing Mad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +164
    Keep it and use it for a second system. You have the means to convert a PC monitor into a fine TV set.