• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Advice on purchasing a Sony LCD

oliscott

I'm trying to find out for a relative about Sony LCD's.

He wants a Sony. And he's set on somewhere between 32" and I'd say at the largest a 40" and I think he Isn't really wanting to spend anything over a grand really. So just want to know what I should be looking at really in that bracket.

As well as that He's also wanting a DVD recorder to go along with this. Again I don't think he minds paying a bit as long as it a good model and again it should be a sony.

Just wanting some advice as I'm generally clueless towards TV's and things of this nature.

Thanks in advance,

LANARKCAT

Standard Member
KDL-40V3000 IS 900 POUNDS GOOD MODEL AND ITS NEW
KDL-40T3500 IS THE ONE I JUST BOUGHT 800 POUNDS ALSOW A NEW MODEL.
THE 40 V 3000 IS ON A FIXED STAND BOTH ARE 1080P
THE 40 T 3500 IS ON A SWIVEL STAND I LOOKED AT BOTH AND FOR AN EXTRA 100 POUNDS THERE IS NOT MUCH DIFFERANCE BETWEEN THEM.
AND THE T 3500 LOOKS BETTER IN MY OPINION.

DVD PLAYER SONY DVP-NS78-S UPSCALING DVD PLAYER 780P, 1080I, 1080P
PRICE 75 POUNDS NICE SET UP GO TO WWW.SOUNDANDVISION.COM

KDL-40V300 £894

SONY DVD PLAYER £75 POUNDS

£969 TOTAL PACKAGE :thumbsup:

oliscott

Thats great thanks for the advice.

Just I think he will be wanting to buy from a high street chain. Probally Currys or Empire Direct.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom