1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Panny TH42PW7B

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by shipitinshag, Oct 14, 2004.

1. shipitinshag

shipitinshag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok, from what I have read almost everybody loves this or the Viera (which is from what I have read praticaly the same screen), so on that basis I am very keen to get one.

But, and this is a big but.... I would like to connect it to my pc.... ??? and with the Number of Pixels being 408,960 (852 x 480) how would this work when connecting to my pc??? Has anybody connected this panel to their pc or should I really just go for another brand which is min 1024x768???? Am I better going for an inbuilt freeview decoder or would one in my pc provide a good enough picture??

I had thought about one of the Sharp 37" LCD models, but whenever I see tv on these I seem to be able to see a lot of the mpeg compression squares in the image??? I am guessing this is what I am seeing?? + they are v expensive... I would have to say I think the most attractive screen is the Pioneer 435... but not keen on all these buzzing probs....

:lease: