1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Panasonic TH42PW7B

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Bof, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Bof

Bof
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, as you will all probably guess i'm a newbie on here and need some advice on what i'm about to purchase, if it's in the wrong section then i'll apologise now :oops:.
    Anyway to the point, after stumbling on this forum i noticed the Panasonic TH42PW7B seems to be a good purchase being the newest model out in it's field. I'm going to purchase one of these as soon as i get some feed back from pepole on here, the question being then is this, i'm also thinking of purchasing a Panasonic DMRE85 Multi-Region DVD Recorder, i' have already got Sky + and also need a budget home cinema sound set up.
    The home cinema set up has to have small cube type speakers and silver to go with everything else, so my choice at the moment would have to be between these 3 set ups.
    PANASONIC SC HT870 DVD SYSTEM SILVER £325.19
    SONY HT DDW860 THEATRE KIT SILVER £ £273.36
    Or this seperate system, slightly dearer.
    Yamaha RX-V 640RDS Titanium Receiver £249.95
    Canton Movie CD-1 alu/silber Heimkino-System £261.25
    After selecting one of these setups, what ways can i connect it all to the Panasonic TH42PW7B, any help would be greatly received, many thanks Bof. :thumbsup: