Advice on Outdoor Furniture

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paul_GPvR, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Paul_GPvR

Paul_GPvR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi all,

I'm considering investing in a new set of outdoor furniture, i've done a lot of research around this and have decided the casual dining style seems like the way to go. I think it would work well in our garden.

Has anyone else had any experience of these types of so called Casual Dining sets? From what i understand the table height is a little bit lower than a normal dining table but not as low as a coffee table. So you can easily eat meals at it as well as relax and entertain, with a cheeky g&t! I’m thinking that it might be a nice height to do work at on my laptop as well.

I’m deciding between these two options:

Kettler Palma Corner Set Whitewash | Garden Furniture | Casual Dining

Kettler Palma Sofa Set - Whitewash | Garden Furniture Sofa | Kettler

Any help would be appreciated, especially from those that have experience of Kettler Casual Dining Sets. I've never owned a wicker type set of garden furniture.

Cheers,

2. Paul_GPvR

Paul_GPvR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    sorry i should have added, i'm open to info on any other brands other than Kettler. It needs to be tough enough to handle 3 kids as well!