I'm looking to buy a Hi-Fi for when I move into my apartment next week. Here is my criteria... - Budget of £150. - Must have good quality sound (i.e. good bass - I listen to heavy music such as Rage Against The Machine and Smashing Pumpkins). - Must look good. - 98% of the time it will be used for CDs. - The remaining 2% is shared between tapes and radio. - I'm not too fussed about a multi-CD changer (they always seem so "clunky"/noisy). - Preferably capable of playing CDRs, CDRWs, MP3 CDs, etc. - Automatic radio tuning would be nice but not essential. Where is a good place to buy from? Should I stick to Dixons/Currys/Comet/Argos or buy online? Any advice and/or recommendations are appreciated.