Advice on LED floodlights with PIR

freddyq

Hi All, can I please get some advice on LED floodlights? I'm led to believe a 70-80 watt LED will be a sufficient equivalent to a halogen floodlight and I'm not looking to light every inch of my driveway/garden - just something reasonable.

I'm looking for three; front, back and side of the house but strangely, I'm finding it very difficult to find anyone selling 70-80 watt LED floodlights with a PIR. Is there a reason for this that I'm missing?

Any help appreciated.

TIA

14mark41

Just had a quick search and there seems to ba few here .... 100w - 200w

PIR LED Floodlights

EDIT: ahh sorry, just re-read your post.... thought you were after something brighter than 70-80w. They do also have 80w too.

80W Floodlights

Last edited:

freddyq

Just had a quick search and there seems to ba few here .... 100w - 200w

PIR LED Floodlights

EDIT: ahh sorry, just re-read your post.... thought you were after something brighter than 70-80w. They do also have 80w too.

80W Floodlights
Thanks @14mark41 ! I've been doing more reading and I'm no longer sure 80w is the right wattage to look for. I get the impression that may be more than I need and that in actual fact, a 50w LED floodlight would suffice for the kind of residential usage I am buying for. Wonder if anyone on here has any thoughts....I'll have a look at that site though, at least they have something!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom