Advice on LED floodlights with PIR

freddyq

Hi All, can I please get some advice on LED floodlights? I'm led to believe a 70-80 watt LED will be a sufficient equivalent to a halogen floodlight and I'm not looking to light every inch of my driveway/garden - just something reasonable.

I'm looking for three; front, back and side of the house but strangely, I'm finding it very difficult to find anyone selling 70-80 watt LED floodlights with a PIR. Is there a reason for this that I'm missing?

Any help appreciated.

TIA

14mark41

Just had a quick search and there seems to ba few here .... 100w - 200w

PIR LED Floodlights

EDIT: ahh sorry, just re-read your post.... thought you were after something brighter than 70-80w. They do also have 80w too.

80W Floodlights

Last edited:

freddyq

Just had a quick search and there seems to ba few here .... 100w - 200w

PIR LED Floodlights

EDIT: ahh sorry, just re-read your post.... thought you were after something brighter than 70-80w. They do also have 80w too.

80W Floodlights
Thanks @14mark41 ! I've been doing more reading and I'm no longer sure 80w is the right wattage to look for. I get the impression that may be more than I need and that in actual fact, a 50w LED floodlight would suffice for the kind of residential usage I am buying for. Wonder if anyone on here has any thoughts....I'll have a look at that site though, at least they have something!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom