Advice on iplayer please

tunejimP

Novice Member
I have already got a sign in for BBC iplayer on my freesat humax box but I also have a talk talk freeview box . How do I enable my sign in on the latter ?
It would be useful as I have connected with All 4 which is not available on Freesat.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Jim.

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
You will be prompted to sign in when you launch iPlayer on the Humax box. It should detail how to.

As I'd reset my bedroom TV recently I had to re-sign in to iPlayer it asked me to go to a website (on another device, phone/tablet/pc) and enter a code displayed on the TV (but that was a fail, being a bbc.com address) - this is the correct link:

tunejimP

Novice Member
You will be prompted to sign in when you launch iPlayer on the Humax box. It should detail how to.

As I'd reset my bedroom TV recently I had to re-sign in to iPlayer it asked me to go to a website (on another device, phone/tablet/pc) and enter a code displayed on the TV (but that was a fail, being a bbc.com address) - this is the correct link:
Thankyou for response , but my question is how do I pair the two boxes. On signing in to a/c bbc it just says " hello" there is no facility to enter code for second unit

tunejimP

Novice Member
Thankyou for response , but my question is how do I pair the two boxes. On signing in to a/c bbc it just says " hello" there is no facility to enter code for second unit
Tried it again using your link and it has worked. Grateful for your help. Jim.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom