advice on getting liverpool tickets

dublinlass

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi lads
My fella is a huge Liverpool fan but never got to go to game in Anfield. I am going to surprise him for his birthday and take him to Liverpool for weekend if I can get match tickets. Now being a dope who doesn't know about these things I though I could just buy tickets if available. Shut up I hear you all laughing from here ! Anyway I was thinking Fulham game Nov 9th or even Crystal Palace on Oct 5th. What are the chances of being able to get tickets on general sale ? Should I buy membership will that increase chances ? Or can I get on the day ? I don't want to book travel and hotel if chances nil.
I would appreciate any advice you can give this novice!

Those games are sold out currently. They may go to general sale about 2 weeks before the match if anyone has sent any tickets back. Membership is handy as you'll get a chance to get a ticket when they go on sale, particularly the lower category games. They sell the tickets in 2 halves during the season, so the next batch will be for the second half on the season, these usually go on sale in November.

I believe there are still tickets for the Norwich (midweek) and Hull (New Years Day) games, how about one of those?

for those games it shouldnt be too hard to get a ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lads. Don't want to spend a fortune getting there and not see a match. Unfortunately can go mid week as would have to take at least 2 days off.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom