Advice on cleaning HD-DVD Discs, Please.....

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Gentleman-Jim, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Gentleman-Jim

Gentleman-Jim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have bought a Toshiba-HD-A1 player it only arrived this morning :) I am very impressed with what i have seen so far i haven't had time yet to watch a movie but hopefully tonight i will watch Clint in Million Dollar Baby :) Anyway i wonder if some kind soul out there would let me know what is the best & safest way to keep the HD-DVD disc's clean ? It goes without saying i know how to handle the disc's correctly ? I would just like some info on what you guys use to keep them clean :thumbsup: As i obviously wish to take good care of them, Any advice would be very much appreciated...

Thanks

Jim

:thumbsup:

2. Jammyb

Jammyb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +576
    The plastic surface is going to be the same stuff as DVD and CD, if you take them out the case and put them in the player, then put them back in the case when you're finished then they shouldn't really ever need cleaning, if they get dusty a quick wipe (going from the middle outwards) with a soft cloth will do, just avoid using anything made of wood pulp (tissue, kitchen roll etc) as it will leave millions of small scratches.

3. Gentleman-Jim

Gentleman-Jim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Jammyb for your input its very much appreciated....:thumbsup:

Jim...