Advice on best Smart Speaker with Bluetooth

one_dull_guy

Standard Member
I’m having an extension built and would like to have a smart speaker in it (not necessarily to control lights etc) but I’d like it to receive Bluetooth so I can play music/films from my phone and turntable (which currently transmits the audio via Bluetooth to the speakers).

I was looking at the Sonos One but it doesn’t have Bluetooth, and also tried out a similarly priced Bose speaker (can’t remember the model) but it’s base was distorting terribly. Am I stuck with the Amazon Echo Plus?

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
There are many different Bluetooth Speaker to choose from and each one has a place in certain rooms whether it be a garden room, kitchen or bedroom so no your not stuck with Amazon Echo

Depending upon the size, The AudioEngine B2 Speaker is something that maybe larger than you was looking for, but it delivers a great sound

xmb

Take a look at the Audio Pro range of speakers. They do Bluetooth only models or those with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming (AirPlay, Spotify, etc.). I see they have 20% off this weekend so some good prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom