1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on best 26" LCD with HDMI

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Caimbeul, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Caimbeul

Caimbeul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    :hiya: All!

I know there have been a number of queries similar to this but they seem to have been centered around specific model enquiries.

I'm looking for a 26" LCD (16:9) for bedroom use which is wall bracket mountable, I really like the sound of The Panasonic Vierra TX26LXD500 BUT I really cant justify £1500 in a store or £1250 on-line for a 26" regardless of how blisteringly good all the magazines say the picture is.

Can anyone reccomend (preferebly through first hand experience) a Good quality LCD. It will be predominantly be used for Sky, DVD and maybe Sky HD when it arrives depending on the cost!

:lease:

2. Andy3

Andy3
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    (This is where everyone jumps in recommending the new LCD they just bought...)
    Take a look at the thread titled JVC LT26DS6B, Caembiul. Weve had ours a couple of weeks and we're extremely impressed. Not seen any HD on it yet, but one of the magazines reviewed the 32 inch version and could barely fault it. Around £1000 to £1200 online.

3. ash

ash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +383
    Mate wernt you after a DLP?

4. braveknight

braveknight

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are looking for something cheaper, then the Samsung LE26R41B / LE26R51 is probably your best bet - should be able to get one for about £600.

5. Caimbeul

Caimbeul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Have no fear! this one is for the bedroom. Still after my DLP (When I finallly move! :mad: )

Cheers for the suggestions - Will check them out.