Advice on amplifier for £400-£500 with bypass function

davidmn27

Could someone recommend an amplifier for me to bypass my Marantz SR6011 too.
I've seen the list of amps with this feature in these forums but I've no idea on which would be best for my budget.
I'd happily go second hand.

I mostly listen to guitar music, will be streaming via my Marantz (Spotify) or vinyls.

Any advice welcome, thanks in advance

calvind123

I have an Audiolab 6000a running the front channels of my system and I think it sounds excellent.

I use a Chromecast Audio in the digital in to stream Spotify and I'm very happy with it.

I think it's about £650 new at the minute but I got mine from the Sevenoaks Clearance section for just over £500, they've got 2 now for £550 but I'm sure you could get one second hand for under £500.

davidmn27

I have an Audiolab 6000a running the front channels of my system and I think it sounds excellent.

I use a Chromecast Audio in the digital in to stream Spotify and I'm very happy with it.

I think it's about £650 new at the minute but I got mine from the Sevenoaks Clearance section for just over £500, they've got 2 now for £550 but I'm sure you could get one second hand for under £500.
Thanks for this I'll give it a look, much appreciated

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom