Advice on All in One Printer- But with FAX

marcaass

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've tried not to be too lazy and have tried to check the existing threads, but I am looking for an all in one printer, Scanner, Copier but with a Fax functionality. Not many of the all in one systems seem to have this, apart from the more expensive ones.

I do not need colour, and not bothered about wireless.

Your advice is appreciated.

thanks

Marcaass

You didn't define "expensive", so here are my suggestions, even if they are a little pricey...

HP Officejet Plus 6500A - £65.94 after cashback.

HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus with a 3year on-site replacement warranty - £114.99 after cashback

Both printers are fully networked, use XL cartridges (~ 1000pages per black ink cartridge on the 6500A and ~ 2000pages on the 8500A), fax, network scanner with document feeder, colour fax (does anyone actually us that?¿) with forwarding as PDF to a designated email address. The 8500 also have a digital sender function (allows automatic conversion and filing as PDF to a NAS or shared folder on your computer) and duplex printing/scanning.

Cashback/warranty offer page

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks for the advice.

All the models I was looking at were £250+ so these look great.

I read elsewhere on the forum that Kodak are the cheapest for Ink, but I know HP do quality machines, so would you advise against the Kodak equivalent (if there is one?)

Also, can I buy the printer from anywhere yet still claim the cashback?

thanks

Marcaass

I read elsewhere on the forum that Kodak are the cheapest for Ink, but I know HP do quality machines, so would you advise against the Kodak equivalent (if there is one?)

Also, can I buy the printer from anywhere yet still claim the cashback?

Never used a Kodak printer, so can't comment on that.

I suggest you compare the prices and page yields of the HP 920XL, 940XL and Kodak cartridges.

In regards to the cashback you will have to check with the individual retailer, if in doubt try calling HP on 02030277423.

I'm just replacing a Kodak all in one (no fax) due to it being crap. I have had it a year or so and not really used it much but that changed recently and I started using it quite a bit. Now it won't print certain colours and misses chunks of black. Tried new carts and even borrowed a printhead with no success. Rubbish. On the lookout for another make.

Hey, thanks for the info on the Kodak, less encouraged by the cheaper Kodak's now!

Could someone tell me the difference between the

HP Officejet 4500
HP Officejet 6500

Quite a difference in price and Amazon seems to have tonnes of benefits for each of them - Cannot see the wood for the trees!

Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom