Advice On A 20M Plus Night Vision Range In A Poorly Lit Garden

M

mankman2012

Hi

I am have looked at this youtube video of this night vision bullet camera and it looks great thing for my job. But I just wanted to double check.
The camera will be placed to look at the back garden. There are no street lights at the back of the house and therefore very poorly lit. The garden is big and Ive tried other night vision cameras and the definition isnt good. Can anyone confirm it would be okay or not.

Thanks

theres a reason they did not show the ir nightvision outdoors in the dark on that camera is they have big leds claiming 100m range but with a 4mm lens.use it outside at any distance and you'll have a bright overblown section in the centre of the image with the surrounding area dull due to the agc not ramping up because of the bright spot. can youdo us a rough sketch of the subject field of view area with dimensions and camera position and even better a photo and I'll recommend something, but probably something with motorised icr, smart ir, 3dnr and sens-up would work perfect if your willing to spend a wee bit more.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom