Advice on 2nd Hand Price Needed

nheather

Distinguished Member
I'm selling a Panasonic TX-32LXD1 32" LCD Television on behalf of my sister in law.

She has recently emigrated to Australia and she originally planned to take it with her. But she found that the size, weight and fragility of it would have made the transport very expensive.

The Television is about 1 year old and is excellent condition. It has all accessories and manuals but no box.

So her mum has been left with the job of selling it and as she is not very technically minded has asked me to help out.

I appreciate that there are now newer models so I was wondering if any of the experienced guys hear to advise me on a sensible selling price.

Cheers,

Nigel

bang it on ebay mate as a rising price auction they are on now starting at 375 quid and some on buy it now for a grand so thats where i would put it but im biased coz ive been selling on ebay for a few years now,thousands of potential buyers !!i sold my old toshiba 32zp18p picture frame tv 2 weaks ago for 255 quid on ebay and thats a 5 year old set so you should get a good price for your panny!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom