Advice needed

kidooneill

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for some help here folks, need to buy a 37" LCD from Currys and was looking at their website there and was a little confused as to which one would be best.

Can someone please recommend me one for under £8-900.

Its basically just for watching general TV, no xbox or HD dvds will be used on it but it needs to have a top quality picture.

cheers in advance

Forget currys.And buy one of the latest Sony 40D3000 with 100Hz.I say forget currys because their price for 40D3000 is over your budget.But other retailers have it fit.Ahhh and forget:Why not plasma?The best SD PQ

where would you recommend to get one of those TVs mate, has to be a walk in shop cos its for my mother in law and she doesnt want to buy over the net.

I dont know I am not uk

where would you recommend to get one of those TVs mate, has to be a walk in shop cos its for my mother in law and she doesnt want to buy over the net.

Get it from John Lewis, whatever you get. Their service is second to none, free 5 year warranty on all Tvs. And, if you tell them you have seen a TV they are selling cheaper in another STORE not an online shop, they will match the price of other retailer, and u get the benefit of cheaper price, JL service and 5 year warranty.

Im over here in Ireland so cant get to a John Lewis store mate, any other recommendations?

The Web exclusive price must be purchased through the web, you can not just pop into the shop and pay the price on the Web, that is why it is WEB EXCLUSIVE. But you can click and collect and pay from the store.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom