1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice needed

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by aliz, Jan 1, 2003.

1. aliz

aliz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i've researched for ages and i've changed my mind so many times, i was gonna get a jvc, then people tell me they ain't that goog now i'm looking ata panasonic.

what do u think i should get:

the jvcgrdvl367 for £440

or the panasonic nvds30b for £360

the only reason i wont the jvc is for the stills option, but the stills ain't really that good anyway, not worth another £80 for no? and the panasonic has a better review than the jvc, but the jvc has a higher spec. i think i'm trying to get everything on one cam which isn't good. i'm a beginner so i guess all i wont is the highest picture qualilty and dv in/out (i'm gonna get into making my own little movies, i have a high enough spec pc to edit my own stuff)

2. m@rk

m@rk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +360
    You can get stills from ANY DV camcorder via the firewire cable.

I use the stop capture feature in Premiere which actually gives better stills than using the still download feature (which uses a serial cable) which came with the capture :)