Advice needed!!

kidooneill

Ok folks, heres the deal;

I have a Panasonic 42" plasma in the living room, a 5 series Panny, which isnt HD capable. However it is ideal for watching daily TV. Therefore I want to get myself a HD ready projector for under £1000, which will be used for Xbox 360, movies and possible some Sky Hi Def stuff?

The thing is the projector will be about 12ft away from where the AV reciever and the DVD player are situated so will this be a problem or not, ie do I just need longer leads to connect to the projector or what, and is there any way I can also keep them hooked up to the plasma along with the projector?

I was thinking about the Z3 would this be a good projector for what I want or are there any other good alternatives?

Sorry about all the questions but there really are some very knowledgable folks on this board :smashin:

Thanks for any replies!

You could go for the Z3 with a free lamp for about £800 or wait a couple of weeks for the new batch panasonic ae900, sanyo z4, Hitachi TX200 and epson tw600. Thats alot of choice and will be very cheap for what you get cine4home.de should give some very indepth reviews soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom