Question Advice needed

nofear01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I am sorry as I am guessing that this may have been posted a number of times already - my VirginMedia contract runs out shortly and thinking of just keeping the internet only as I cannot justify the cost and don't use a house phone at all.

I'm quite keen on the idea of an HD Freesat - with the pause, record function etc. I wondered if there are any better alternatives?

Of if there are any comparisons between Freeview or Freesat?

Thanks in advance

Silly me, I have only just realised that I need a satellite. Should have known that by the name......

Hope you have deep pockets. Buying one and getting it 22000mls above the equator is going to cost millions. :)

I am sorry as I am guessing that this may have been posted a number of times already - my VirginMedia contract runs out shortly and thinking of just keeping the internet only as I cannot justify the cost and don't use a house phone at all.
Have you managed to reduce VM to Internet only contract? I am in the same boat and want to reduce VM to a minimum to afford an upgrade to Sky Q system.

Nope. I am experiencing the worst customer service ever

The cancellation dept is the smallest dept at VM have tried 3 times and waited over 30 mins each time for someone to answer!!They are open till 12 midnight I understadn so a late night call might be better. Gonna have another go!

I got told they close at 8pm??

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom