1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by 1_crazy_mofo, Nov 7, 2004.

1. 1_crazy_mofo

1_crazy_mofo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi can someone please help i have panasonic viera 37pe30b how can i connect all my bits to this set in av1 i have my panasonic dsb50 sat box in av2 i have vcr in av 4 s-75 dvd and in av3 in the front of the set either ps2 or game cube this looks rather messy is there some sort of box the ps2 and game cube can plug into along with one of the items mentioned and plug into the back of the set .so to tidy things up if there is something will it be safe as my son uses this set all the time will it automatically switch to whatever he is using at the time without damaging anything else as i can see him using the dvd and running the ps2 together any advice gratefully received thankyou

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    connect VCR to Sat box and use as pasthrough thus freeing AV2 up you may want to consider a video switch or similar as well

3. 1_crazy_mofo

1_crazy_mofo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi thanks for that hornydragon sorry to be a complete plank but how do i link vcr to sat box ? then to plasma

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    VCR scart to VCR scart AV2 on Sat box then sat box AV1 to Veira I am assuing sat box has 2 scarts... If it doesnt i will be surprised..