Quantcast

Advice needed - Uncle Eric or anyone

petrolhead

Some advice needed.

Now I do not have a bottomless pit of money but if something is recommended and I feel the sound quality justifies the price then I will have something to aim for.

Some background.

My system currently comprise Monitor Audio baby boomers. L C R and Rear with some Eltax dipole for Rear Surround. I feel thought that the dialog lacks depth and feeling and am thinking about changing the Center but would think that I would have to cahnge the L & R as well. I use a Rel Strata III which I have recently purchaced. I use the Denon 3802 and Tosh 520 DVD player.

I like the look of the M&K LCR750 because of their size and shape ie oblong but am open to all suggestions. If you need more info then just ask. I am not interested in buying an all in one package ie Gallo as if this is going to be costly I will start at the front and work my way back.

Ian J

Banned
If you like the Monitor Audio sound why not consider upgrading to the larger Bronze series.

You could start with the Bronze centre and upgrade the left and rights at a later date. There are some good prices on MA kit if you look around.

petrolhead

dunykboy

Do not want to go the Gallo route

Ian

Possibility, will have a look at their site

Jase

Distinguished Member
Or how about the M&K S85´s or the Pro version equivalents?