1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed pls - Tannoy Fusion 3's or Mordaunt Short 904's

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by vetta7, Jul 10, 2005.

1. vetta7

vetta7
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi :) - I'm looking to buy either the Tannoy Fusion 3 or MS 904's and wondered if anyone here has either bought either and could help me with deciding.

I own some Tannoy mercury standmount speakers and have been very pleased with them apart from the fact they are not magnetically shielded so I've narrowed it down to these two. I've searched the forum a lot and have found only a few relevent threads and none really compare these two.

I listen to dance, rap and rock music mostly and I've heard that the MS904's have too much treble and can fatigue after some time - is this true?

I've only ever demo'd some Mordaunt shorts a long time ago so it's not really relevent now - but I did find them to be not to my taste and decided not to buy them.

Also are the MS 904's worth the extra money? I'd be paying about £50 more for them.......

I would REALLY appreciate any sort of help given as I have called numerous places and either they couldn't help or dont have them in stock.

Thanks for reading :smashin:

2. vetta7

vetta7
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :confused: Surely someone could help me

3. vetta7

vetta7
    Banned