• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Advice needed please :)

Shared

Prominent Member
I.ve been toying with the idea of getting a sub, however due to losing my job recently i have to look at cheaper ones, does anyone have experience of a Behringer TRUTH B2092A...it seems to be a good buy at £150.00 delivered, or i have an option on a M+K v75mk11 at £100 but i have to collect from wales (i'm in Birmingham)

My stuff is as follows Denon avr 1906, toshi 350 dvd player, marantz cd63, speakers are TDL studio 10 mains, (stop laffing, bought in a moment of madness) TDL centre, Eltax bi-polars for the rears.

Advice on the sub question would really be appreciated :)
Cheers, take care. Phil.

G

glenby

Hi shared4 .I think you could do a bit better for your £150 you"de be surprised at what you can find on the net .I have a kef sw2000 thats now excess to requirements in excellent condition for that amount and that includes postage of £25.00.Failing that look on the av forums sale site or ebay there"s some bargains to be had if you look but buy a branded sub as their aftersales are very helpful if there"s any problems.Good luck Glenby

Shared

Prominent Member
Cheers for taking the time to respond Glenby :thumbsup:

I've just ordered an MS309, £132.00 Inc Delivery, not the latest or the best i know, but it's a start lol, no doubt the upgrade bug will bite my bum ten minutes after i've opened the box.

Once again, a big thanks :)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom