Advice needed please on Panny AE100 picture

G

Goldberg Basher

Hiya chaps,

I'm new to the AV Forums but have been into A/V for over 12 years. I've decided to delve into the projection game and have laid my hands on a 4 year-old AE100. I've changed the lamp on it and changed the air filter but on re-starting the image flashes on and off every few seconds, bringing up the input ID. I've tried re-seating the lamp but that doesn't seem the problem.

Is this a known problem. Unofrtunately the Panny official site does not contain the troubleshooting guide of the manual but, rather annoyingly, stops with 20 pages missing...:thumbsdow

Can anyone help out with some advice (apart from investing in something newer)... ?

G

Goldberg Basher

Thanks Lee but neither the manual or service mnual describe the problem I'm having. Last night it was flickering on a picture then cutting out for 10 mins before re-starting again for another 2 mins then cutting out again. I can see the flickering is related to the lamp/fan assembly but I've checked that and it seems fine on closer inspection.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom