Advice needed on sub placement.

mpn

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, im after a little bit of advice on placing my subwoofer. Im taking delivery of one of these tomorrow ......

HT-TZ215R home cinema - home cinema SAMSUNG

I dont have agreat big room and its oddly shaped so i know im not gonna get the best placement of the speakers etc. Im wanting to put the sub in the corner of the room however there is a glass table there, it has an underneath shelf which the sub will fit on but i didnt know if it would be ok/wise to put it on a shelf. I could remove the shelf if needed. Any info is appreciated. :)

I dont think it an ideal placement. Both the corner and the underside of the table will increase the bass which will probably be undesireable! Putting the sub on a glass shelf may also introduce vibration.

I think you will need to experiment when you get the system set up and see how it sounds! One possible solution would be to park the sub under the table in the corner when not in use and pull it out when in use!

I think most poeple have to compromise on sub placement as the ideal postion for sound is usually the ideal position for someone to trip over it:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom