Advice Needed On Sony DCR-PC110E MiniDV Camcorder

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by ~phunk~, Mar 19, 2002.

1. ~phunk~

~phunk~

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was given a link to these forums from thedvdforums website and told that you should be able to help me out.

I'm trying to sell my Sony DCR-PC110E MiniDV Camcorder which I bought last september for about £1430. It's only been used a handful of times and is "as new"

Also with it comes 5 years complete guarantee which cost me an additional £350

I'm wondering what sort of price I should expect to get for this before I go ahead and post it for sale...can I egt your idea's please, thanks!

If you want to know anything else about this camcorder, just ask me!

2. Floandal

Floandal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is really difficult. New technology is forcing the price of equipment down daily.
    The P3-800 Pc that I bought 14 months ago, is now worth half of the price that I paid for it, yet it was "state of the art" when I bought it !
    We have a free classified section on the Simply DV site, -

http://pub44.bravenet.com/classified/show.php?usernum=3756794935&cpv=1

As the DCRPC120, is now coming down to nearer the £1000-00 mark, I should think that a fair price for your excellent camcorder would be approx £800-00 - £900-00
    Sorry to be so negative, but that is the real price of progress. It is we who pay in the end !
    Must you replace it ? --- Must you have the latest technology ? --- it too will be out of date in a couple of months !
    Alan.

3. ~phunk~

~phunk~

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info...not really looking to replace...just need the cash...kills me to let it go though...it's a tidy little piece of equipment

4. neilybealy

neilybealy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    hi

have you sold the camera yet??

cheers

neil